We Care for Your Business, Perform a Rigorous Search and Help you Build your Brand.
Our Mission is to provide our clientele with the tools to preserve their inventions, maintain the continuity and prosperity of their business through our thorough Trademark Search services.
Our Vision for You is Peace of Mind and enhancing the stability of your business products & services today and in the future.
WHAT IS TRADEMARK?
A trademark is a unique symbol or word(s) used to represent a business or its products/services.
At Trademark Prospector, we focus on the Trademark of your Company Name, Product/Service name, Logo, and/or Slogan. Such trademarks become synonymous with a company’s name, so that you don’t even need to see the name to recognize a particular business. The latter helps you Brand your business.
Why perform a Trademark Search?
1- Very simply to Protect your Future Revenues and shield your company from potential future liabilities. In case you do not perform a search and do not register your trademark, then someone else may register a similar trademark in the meantime, making it hard or impossible for you to get registration in the future.
2- A Search precedes the registration of your trademark, otherwise you will be wasting money on registration and legal fees on a trademark that may be taken already by someone else.
3- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office states that “trademark” protects the use of a word, name, symbol or device that is used in trade of goods/services, distinguishing them from those produced by others, thus protecting your Brand.
4- The Search will determine the availability of your Company Name, Product/Service name, Logo, and/or Slogan for future usage.
Advantages of a Trademark:
- Exclusive right of Trademark owner.
- Your Trademark will appear in Databases.
- Nationwide and Global of Trademark usage.
- Providing the ability of defending your Trademark from infringement through the Court at the Local, Federal and Global level
- Registration can be used as a basis for obtaining registration in foreign countries.
- Registration may be filed with U.S. Customs Service to stop importation of infringing foreign goods.